1) The breeder will apply for identification to the approved Vet by the SBAI / NCIHS.
2) To insert Microchip as per procedure explained.
3) To check with the reader if the microchip number is showing properly.
4) Then take hair sample as per procedure explained.
5) Put the hair sample in the provided envelope.
6) Ensure all details are properly written on the envelope and seal the same.
7) After the hair sample, to fill the identity form with all markings and details.
8) Take 4 photographs of the horse, front, back and both sides to be attached to the identity form.
9) All the above to be sent to the NCIHS.
10) The passport when ready will be sent by the SBAI to the NCIHS for recording.
11) After the above procedure is completed the breeder will get the passport directly to his address.
12) To ensure that the fees for the SBAI is paid in advance to start the DNA procedure, by bank draft in name of RWITC or by bank transfer to their account under intimation to IHSI / NCIHS. The bank details are as under:--
Royal Western india Turf Club Limited
Bank of India
Mahalaxmi Branch Mumbai
Account Number: 002810100015515
IFSC Code: BKID0000028
Please note that in the case of YEARLINGS ( Colt / Filly ) the COVERING CERTIFICATE should be handed over to the Vet signed by the breeder. The same should accompany the documents.